Things to do after registering

After successfully registering your company, you will need to notify the relevant government authorities about your incorporation or about other matters (such as if you expect to hire someone).

Generally, the government authorities that you need to notify are the:

  • National Tax Agency
  • Prefectural and Municipal Tax Offices
  • Labour Standards Inspection Office
  • Public Employment Security Office
  • Japan Pension Service Branch Offices

Deadlines vary from 5 days to 2 months.

Furthermore, you may need to notify other government agencies depending upon your business, so it is best to consult a qualified professional.

At Verybest, we routinely assist many clients in meeting their filing and reporting deadlines.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need assistance in complying with these or other obligations.

Toll-free in Japan
From overseas +81-3-5545-5896
Telephone hours: 9:30 ~ 18:00 weekdays
(Japan Standard Time)
*English, Chinese language support available
in Japan
*Telephone hours: 9:30-18:00 weekdays (Japan Standard Time)
From overseas
*Telephone hours: 9:30-18:00 weekdays (Japan Standard Time)